1 bedroom off-plan for saleThe Tower, Chelsea Creek, SW6
- Off plan one bedroom apartment
- Located on the first floor
- Close to transport links and all amenities
- High quality finish throughout
- 24 hour concierge and Residents' Spa
- Allocated parking bay
• Off plan one bedroom apartment
• Located on the first floor
• Close to transport links and all amenities
• High quality finish throughout
• 24 hour concierge and Residents’ Spa
• Allocated parking bay
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this off plan one bedroom apartment within the exclusive Chelsea Creek development. The apartment is located on the first floor and benefits from a private balcony overlooking the waterways below. Chelsea Creek is London’s newest and most prestigious waterside development, by award winning developer St. George. The stunning location offers a peaceful environment within the vibrancy of London and development features a stunning collection of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses.
The developer’s vision for Chelsea Creek was to bring a characteristically European feel of waterside living to London and they looked to Amsterdam and Copenhagen for the inspiration of its design. Replacing traditional English gardens with waterways and tree lined promenades, it is a place of great character and charm.
The Tower faces the waterways and Chelsea Harbour providing a tranquil setting for busy commuters who want the best of both worlds. With the residents’ spa you can choose to be pampered in one of the treatment rooms or for the more active take to the water in the exclusive residents’ pool or work out in the modern gymnasium on site. With a 24 hour concierge service as well as an allocated parking bay this property should not be missed!
Please note: Images are CGI and not representative of the unit, used for marketing purposes only.
Agent note: We are not acting on behalf of the developer for this sale but on behalf of the current legal owner. This is a re-assignable contract purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2299689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CENTURY 21 Greenwich Park, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.