3 bedroom maisonette for saleMuswell Hill Place, Muswell Hill, London
Sold STC £800,000
- Solid wood parquet floor
- Contemporary oak staircase
- Quartz kitchen worktop
- Beautiful south facing garden
- Within the catchment of Muswell Hill Primary school
- Completley refurbished throughout
- Private entrace
- Set over two floors
A stunning three bedroom garden maisonette in the heart of Muswell Hill. The property has been completely refurbished throughout, the quality of the finish and the attention to detail make it truly exceptional. Spread over two floors with its own private entrance.
A stunning three bedroom garden maisonette in the heart of Muswell Hill. The property has been completely refurbished throughout, the quality of the finish and the attention to detail make it truly exceptional. Spread over two floors with its own private entrance, the ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen and reception room with bi-folding doors leading out to a beautiful south facing garden, a double bedroom with en-suite and a downstairs wc. On the first floor there is a spacious and bright master bedroom and bathroom and a third single bedroom or study. Moments from the shops and restaurants on Muswell Hill Broadway and firmly within the catchment of Muswell Hill Primary school.
Reception 15' 6" x 10' 8" Max ( 4.72m x 3.25m Max )
Kitchen 16' 3" x 7' max ( 4.95m x 2.13m max )
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 2" Max ( 4.17m x 3.10m Max )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 7" Max ( 3.61m x 3.23m Max )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 5' 9" Max ( 3.12m x 1.75m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUH103183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.