1 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Tillicoultry
Fixed Price £44,000
- A one bedroom upper traditional flat.
- Lounge, Breakfasting Kitchen
- Bright Bathroom
- EPC -E(52)
**Excellent Investment/But To Let Opportunity**An upper one bedroom, main door, upper flat set within the popular Hillfoot village of Tillicoutry offering bright and spacious accommodation. Home Report Valuation £52,000.
The flat is accessed from a secure side gate to its own main door and consists of entrance hallway, well-proportioned living room, double bedroom, breakfasting kitchen and a bright bathroom with over bath shower. The flat benefits from excellent storage provision throughout, including large fitted wardrobes in the bedroom, walk-in cupboard in the hallway and attic storage.
Warmth is provided by a Gas central heating system and double glazing has been installed.
Tillicoultry lies at the foot of the Ochil Hills, approximately 9 miles east of Stirling and is conveniently placed for the motorway and rail networks connecting this part of Central Scotland to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth. The Village has a comprehensive range of shops and banking facilities with major shopping available in Stirling's Thistle and Marches Centres and also the local Sterling Mills. Recreational facilities include hill walking, golf, tennis, squash and dry ski slope. Tillicoultry offers primary schooling with secondary schooling nearby in Alva.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 8' 5" plus window recess x 6' 6" ( 2.57m plus window recess x 1.98m )
Bedroom 13' x 9' 7" to back of wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.92m to back of wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61786709.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.