3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLammas Close, Braunston, Oakham
Sold STC £175,000
- Porch & Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bathroom with Shower
- Three Bedrooms
- Garden Store & Gardens
A modern semi -detached house, situated in a cul de sac on the edge of this popular Rutland Village with countryside views to the rear. The property has both oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
With radiator, central heating thermostat, coving to ceiling, part glazed side entrance door. Built in under stairs cupboard and staircase with single open handrail leading off to the first floor accommodation.
With two piece suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin and tiling. Window to side.
With radiator, fireplace with open fire grate with marble insert, raised marble hearth and wood surround with mantel over. TV point, coving to the ceiling.
With radiator, coving to the ceiling and UPVC double glazed door leading to the timber decking area and gravelled rear garden.
Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with one and half bowls, single drainer and mixer tap. Tiling, built in stainless steel appliances including hob, cooker hood and oven, plumbing and space for washing machine and further appliance space, radiator and central heating point.
With radiator, access to loft and built in over stairs airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, slatted shelving, immersion heater and central heating programmer.
Walk in Wardrobe
With radiator, telephone point and built in wardrobe with cupboard over.
With radiator built in wardrobe and countryside views.
With radiator built in bookcase and countryside views.
With new three piece suite compriing panel bath with shower fitting, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin, tiling, radiator, tiled flooring and expelair extractor fan.
There are two open plan lawned garden areas to the front of the property with borders and a central paved pathway leading to the front door. To the side of the property is a paved area with fencing.There is a timber decking area immediately to the rear of the property with a cold water tap and a gravelled garden with borders and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61787552.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.