3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Close, Rishton
- An immaculately presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in a much sought after location
- Nestling within a spacious corner plot
- Family friendly features
- Generous wrap around garden
- Private driveway & Garage
- Loung, Dining Room, Conservatory
- Stunning fitted dining kitchen
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Early viewings recommended
Nestling within a spacious corner plot in this highly sought after location is this beautifully presented 3 double bedroom semi-detached property which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This fantastic property will be sure to appeal to families will instantly fall in love with the generous wrap around private lawn gardens as well as the recently upgraded dining kitchen. Cedar Close is situated just off Walmsley Avenue in Rishton & has always been popular with families within the local area. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, modern fitted dining kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, 2 piece bathroom suite & a separate w/c. externally the property boasts a fantastic warp around garden with a driveway & detached garage to the rear. For further information please contact our Rishton Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61787846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7102334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.