2 bedroom terraced house for saleMaple Street, Great Harwood
- A simply stunning 2 double bedroom terrace property
- Ideal first time buy
- Situated in a desirable location
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Lounge, Dining room
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 3 Piece bathroom suite
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Well presented rear yard
- Viewings highly recommended
Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this fabulous 2 double bedroom garden fronted terrace property which simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This deceptively spacious property boasts good sized accommodation throughout including 2 double bedrooms. The property has been finished with tasteful décor complemented perfectly by modern fitted kitchen & bathroom suites. Maple Street is situated just off Park Lane and has always been regarded as one of Great Harwood's premier terraced streets and is within close proximity to good schools & the town centre amenities. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally to the rear is a well presented yard with an elevated stone garden forecourt to the front. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61788176.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6986004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.