2 bedroom terraced house for saleLees Hall Road, Thornhill, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £98,000 - £105,000***
- Well Presented Mid Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Advised
- DG & GCH
***Guide Price £98,000 - £105,000*** A well presented two bedroom mid terrace property. Comprising: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen/diner, rear porch, cellar, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and house bathroom. Having gardens front and rear and on street parking.
***Guide Price £98,000 - £105,000***
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
uPVC double glazed door to front.
Lounge 12' 6" to chimney recess x 11' 5" ( 3.81m to chimney recess x 3.48m )
Feature sandstone fireplace with electric fire, wall lights and coving to ceiling. Radiator and double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 6" to chimney recess x 13' 2" ( 4.72m to chimney recess x 4.01m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces,single bowl sink and drainer and tiled splashback. Built-in double electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Open fireplace with wood burner, radiator and access to cellar. Double glazed window to rear and door to rear porch.
Timber double glazed door to side and double glazed window to rear. Tiled flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 15' 6" to rear of built-in wardrobe ( 3.94m x 4.72m to rear of built-in wardrobe )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator and loft access. Picture rail, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 3" to chimney recess ( 3.61m x 3.12m to chimney recess )
Built-in wardrobes housing central heating boiler and coving to ceiling. Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Wood floor, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front is a garden with a variety of plants and shrubs and off street parking. The rear has a paved patio and steps up to a further garden with a variety of plants and shrubs. Having communal access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61789220.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.