5 bedroom detached house for saleHunstanton Road, Dersingham, King's Lynn
- 15' Kitchen/Diner
- 25' Lounge
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double Garage with Workshop/Studio & Cloakroom
** VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ** A very spacious detached property situated in a non estate location. The property has gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and the accommodation offers 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms. There is a DOUBLE GARAGE, WORKSHOP/STUDIO WITH CLOAKROOM
** VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ** A very spacious detached property situated in a non estate location. The property has gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and the accommodation offers 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms. There is a DOUBLE GARAGE, WORKSHOP/STUDIO WITH CLOAKROOM.
Two radiators, picture rail, exposed wooden floorboards.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.61m )
Fitted with a modern range of cream base and wall units, matching drawers, Asterite 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, fitted oak woodblock worktops, built in eye level Siemens double oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space for American-style fridge/freezer, window to the side and rear, breakfast bar, door to the rear, walk in pantry with space and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler, oak effect laminate flooring.
Dining Area 15' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.07m )
Sliding patio door to the conservatory, radiator, window to the side, oak effect laminate flooring
Conservatory 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed construction, ceramic tiled floor and double doors to the garden.
Lounge 25' 8" x 12' ( 7.82m x 3.66m )
Bay window to the front, brick fireplace with fitted woodburner and stone hearth, two radiators, staircase to the first floor, window to the side.
Study/ Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 10' 4" max ( 3.68m x 3.15m max )
Window to side, radiator
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.68m )
Window to the side, radiator, picture rail, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Tiled shower cubicle, radiator, obscured window to the side and hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard below.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
Bay window to the front and radiator
Bathroom 12' x 5' 2" ( 3.66m x 1.57m )
Large bath with central mixer tap, pedestal hand basin, low level WC. Radiator exposed wooden floor boards and obscured window to side.
Velux roof window
Bedroom 4 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Two Velux roof window, radiator and access to eaves storage.
Bedroom 5 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
Velux roof window, radiator and access to eaves storage.
Tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard below, Velux roof window, radiator.
Double Garage 20' 8" x 19' 6" ( 6.30m x 5.94m )
Two roller shutter doors to the front, pitched roof with storage, window to the side, concrete floor, power, light and door to side. CLOAKROOM - With low level wc and hand basin. WORKSHOP (20'6 x 8'1) Two windows to the rear, door to side, power, light, stainless steel sink unit and base cupboards with drawers.
The property is approached over a large gravelled and brickweave driveway which offers ample car parking space and leads to the double garage. The rear garden forms an attractive feature being on different levels and with distant views to the coastline. It comprises paved patio area, lawn, feature carrstone walling, well stocked beds comprising established trees, flowers and shrubs, fish pond with water fall. Two greenhouses and garden shed.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, continue over the roundabout at Snettisham into the village. Proceed through Ingoldisthorpe and in to Dersingham. Number 66A Hunstanton Road will be found on the left hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61789256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.