3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDuncombe Road, Northchurch, Berkhamsted
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EXCELLENT PRESENTATION
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- READY TO MOVE IN
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * QUIET NO THROUGH ROAD * PARKING * EXCELLENT PRESENTATION * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST, BATHROOM & EN-SUITE * ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN * EXTENDED LIVING /DINING ROOM * THREE BEDROOMS * READY TO MOVE IN *
This modern three bedroom end terrace is offered with no upper chain and is ready to move in. Benefits include gas central heating, attractive upvc double glazed sash style windows, off road parking and a private garden. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, contemporary kitchen with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar, some integrated appliances (including gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, dish washer, washing machine, fridge and wine cooler), extended living/dining room with glazed folding/sliding doors to the rear garden. On the first floor are bedrooms two and three and the family bathroom which is well appointed and includes a 'rainfall' shower over the bath. From the landing, a stair case rises to the master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, en-suite shower and eaves storage.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio, and off road parking to the side.
Living Room 20' 7" x 12' 3" max ( 6.27m x 3.73m max )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 2" max ( 3.53m x 2.79m max )
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.60m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.82m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.79m x 1.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61789286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.