3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEngel Park, Mill Hill, London, NW7
- Chain free
- Close to sought after schools
- Approximately 100ft rear garden
- Off street parking for one car
- Garage space via gated shared drive
- Good decorative order
A three bedroom semi detached house situated in a sought after residential road between The Ridgeway and Bittacy Rise, close to popular local schools and approximately half a mile from Mill Hill East Tube Station.
The property is offered chain free and comprises a through lounge, fitted kitchen, modern tiled bathroom with separate wc, double glazing, gas central heating, wood flooring, approximately 100ft terraced rear garden and garage space reached via shared drive with block paved off street parking to front for one car.
For further details or to arrange a viewing contact Ellis and Co Estate Agents on 020 8959 3281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61789631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH000241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.