4 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Wynd, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £189,995
- MODERN DETACHED VILLA
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- VIEWING ADVISED
A most impressive modern detached villa set within this much sought after pocket of Drumsagard village.
A truly impressive modern detached villa set within this popular pocket of Cambuslang. Presented to the market to an exacting standard throughout this bright and spacious property offers generously proportioned accommodation of a flexible layout. This comprises welcoming reception hall, convenient w.c. bright and well appointed formal lounge, dining/family room and a well equipped modern fitted kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation. Located at first floor level are four beautifully presented bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and master with luxury en-suite facility. A luxury fitted family bathroom completes the accommodation overall. Internally the property is presented to a high standard with a fresh and tasteful decorative theme throughout whilst the property also features a sytem of gas central heating and double glazing. Externally the property offers substantial landscaped gardens with the rear in particular incorporating a pleasant raised decking area and various lawn and rockery sections. Parking is also provided for via an integral detached villa. Viewing is a must in order to appreciate the size style and quality on offer within.
From the property there are main arterial routes which link to the city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is available by bus on Hamilton Road or the local railway stations at Cambuslang, Newton or Kirkhill. For the commuter access to the M74 is a short distance away and links to all main arterial routes.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.58m )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 15' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" Max x 10' 8" ( 3.71m Max x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 4 8' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61791356.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.