4 bedroom mews house for salePett Road, Pett, East Sussex, TN35
Under Offer £295,000
- Attached modern house in gated mews
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Open plan living/dining room
- Fitted Kitchen, Courtyard Garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE VILLAGE HOME -
Rush, Witt & Wilson are pleased to offer this substantial attached modern house forming part of a gated mews in the heart of Pett.
The spacious and versatile accommodation is arranged over three floors comprising master bedroom with en-suite shower room, another double bedroom and family bathroom on the second floor.
Open plan living/dining room with adjoining fitted kitchen on the first floor and two further bedrooms (one currently being utilized as a snug) and shower room on the ground floor.
Outside the property benefits from an enclosed courtyard garden to the rear with a southerly aspect and two allocated parking spaces.
The property is likely to appeal as a main residence, second home/bolt hole or an investment purchase.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please call our Rye office on 01797 224000.
Bedroom 1 - 11'10 max x 11'6 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'6 x 10'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'11 x 8'11 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'11 x 10 -
Reception 1 - 20'9 x 13'8 -
Kitchen - 10'7 x 9'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61792082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26496291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.