4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOrmond Avenue, Richmond, Surrey
- Exclusive and Private Richmond Location
- End of Terrace Victorian Home with Stunning Period Features
- Currently 2700 Square Feet Over Only 2 Floors
- Large Garden
- Planning Permission Granted for Loft Conversion and Rear Extension: Planning application number: 15/1732/HOT
- EPC rating E
This desirable property, located in a secluded location on Richmond Hill, comes to the market offering plenty of original features, including stained glass windows, high ceilings and bay windows. There is a sense of grandeur throughout the moment you step inside this property. The house benefits from large rooms with high ceilings and lots of natural light.
The ground floor offers an oversized welcoming hallway, a stunning grand reception room at the front, a further reception room to the rear, a country style kitchen with separate utility room and a conservatory that leads out onto a large mature rear garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite includes an ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower and two walk in wardrobes. The other three double bedrooms share a family bath and shower room.
Vigo House is in a private enclave on the exclusive Ormond Avenue and is well placed for the amenities on Richmond Hill, with Richmond Park and Terrace Gardens being close by. Richmond Town Centre and the riverside is also nearby with a wide range of bars and restaurants, as well as being a great area for shopping.
Richmond train station offers access to and from London Victoria by tube via the District line, and direct services to London Waterloo via South West trains and the London Overground service. There is also a variety of bus links including services to Putney, Kingston, Tooting and Ealing.
Planning permission has been granted for a loft extension and rear extension, with the possibility of increasing the square footage of the property to approximately 3000 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61792852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA166345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.