3 bedroom terraced house for saleTalbot Street, Kidderminster
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY
- REFURBISHED IN 2016 WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION OVERLOOKING BRINTON'S PARK
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** A TRULY STUNNING THREE BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY THAT HAS HAD NO EXPENSE SPARED WHEN BEING COMPLETELY REFURBISHED IN 2016. ** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION OVERLOOKING BRINTON'S PARK ** GAS RADIATOR HEATING ** DOUBLE GLAZING ** VIEWING ADVISED! **
A beautifully presented three bedroom property with period features and overlooking Brinton's Park. Comprising lounge, inner hallway, dining room, stunning kitchen, office/bedroom three, first floor bedroom, stunning bathroom and 2nd floor . The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing where stated, front and rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of workmanship that went into the refurbishment of this beautiful property.
Lounge 13' into bay x 12' 2" max ( 3.96m into bay x 3.71m max )
Hardwood double glazed front entrance door, double glazed bay window to front aspect, Victorian cornice, ceiling rose, picture rail, period working fireplace, Victorian alcove with twin book shelves and cupboards, period style gas central heated radiator, parquet flooring, CAT 5 internet cabling and door to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, parquet flooring, recess lighting, Victorian cornice, smoke alarm and door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Double glazed hardwood sash window to rear aspect, Victorian cornice, ceiling rose, picture rail, wood burner, period style gas central heated radiator, parquet flooring, CAT 5 internet cabling and door to kitchen and further door leading to the stairs down to bedroom three/office.
Bedroom Three/ Office 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Having been converted into an office/bedroom three with fire escape window to front aspect, CAT 5 internet cabling recess lighting, electric heated radiator and built-in cupboard and shelving.
Stunning Kitchen 23' 3" x 7' 2" ( 7.09m x 2.18m )
Aluminium double glazed picture window to side aspect, three double glazed velux windows, fabulous aluminium double glazed bi folding doors leading to rear garden, separate oak door to rear, recess spot lights, "Bespoke" fitted kitchen with sink unit, AEG electric hob with AEG chimney hood above, AEG double oven, integrated appliances including AEG fridge freezer, AEG dishwasher, Bosch washing machine and integrated vented tumble dryer and two gas central heated radiators.
Doors to bedroom one and bathroom and stairs leading to bedroom two, recess lighting, smoke alarm and Victorian cornice.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 11' 8" ( 3.68m max x 3.56m )
Hardwood double glazed sash window to front aspect overlooking Brintons Park, Victorian cornice, ceiling rose, picture rail, recess lighting, feature fireplace, period style gas central heated radiator and door to built-in cupboard with recess lighting.
Stunning Bathroom 12' 3" max x 9' 9" ( 3.73m max x 2.97m )
Hardwood double glazed sash window to rear aspect, Victorian cornice, ceiling rose, picture rail, feature fireplace, period style "Savoy" wash hand basin, wc, period style free standing roll top bath, double width step in shower cubicle with Victorian style shower hood, extractor fan, part tiling to walls and period style gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 18' 4" max x 12' 2" max ( 5.59m max x 3.71m max )
Hardwood double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator, CAT 5 internet cabling and door to built-in cupboard with recess lighting.
Small front garden which is well planted set behind a dwarf wall and gated access.
Enclosed boundaries, there is a patio area accessed via the kitchen to enjoy al fresco dining. The garden is well planted with flowers and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61793908.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.