2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Whatfield, IPSWICH
Sold STC £280,000
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Highly Sought After Location
- Ample Off Road Parking
Beautiful two bedroom detached cottage situated in a highly sought after village location. This well-presented property benefits from an open plan lounge/diner, off road parking for several cars and two good sized bedrooms. Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Door Into:
Doors leading to:
Lounge / Diner 25' 5" x 10' 10" ( 7.75m x 3.30m )
Open plan style with double glazed windows to the front and rear, feature red brick fireplace housing log burner and surround, laminate flooring, exposed timbers and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, stairs leading to the first floor, feature fireplace with cast iron log burner, exposed timbers, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 5" x 9' 5" ( 6.22m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher and fridge, integrated oven with four ring electric hob and extractor over and tiled splashbacks.
Pantry 7' 6" x 3' 10" ( 2.29m x 1.17m )
Window to the rear and shelving storage.
Cloakroom / Utility Area
Matching eye and base level units with work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, low level WC, tiled flooring and double glazed obscure window.
Airing cupboard, loft access, window to the side, radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front, double built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and enclosed bath with shower over. Partly tiled walls, heated towel rail and obscure window to the rear.
Driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Terraced area across the rear of the property, lawned garden area to the side, shrubbery and plants and a shed with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61794341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.