3 bedroom detached house for saleTindale Close, Yarm
- A Very Competitively Priced Three Bedroom Detached Residence
- Enjoying a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Development in Yarm
- Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools & Yarm Railway Station
- Tastefully Presented Lounge with an Electric Stove Set in a Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Refitted White High Gloss Units & Built-in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room with Further Fitted Units & Cloakroom/WC
- Three Bedrooms on the First Floor & an Impressive Refitted Family Bathroom with White Suite & Attractive Tiling
- Attractive Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
A Very Competitively Priced Three Bedroom Detached Residence, Enjoying a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Development in Yarm.
1.68m x 0.94m
4.4m x 4.1m
3.28m x 2.87m
3.28m x 2.46m
2.62m x 2.2m
4.37m x 3.02m
3.25m x 3.05m
2.64m x 2.4m
2.08m x 1.93m
5.3m x 2.46m
With electric roller door, wall mounted Baxi Duo-Tec combination boiler, power points and lighting.
To the front there is a generous gravelled area providing off street parking and leading to the single garage. To the rear there is a low maintenance garden, mainly gravelled with two paved patio areas, a summerhouse and timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61795001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.