2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHulme Road Stoneclough Radcliffe Manchester
- Very Impressive Semi Detached
- Two Good Bedrooms With En-Suite To The Main
- Stylish Lounge & Quality Dining Kitchen
- Gorgeous Main Bathroom With Freestanding Bath
- Double Driveway Finished In Indian Stone
- Huge Rear Garden With Patio & Terrace
- Finished To A Superior Standard
- Superb Location With Beautiful Woodland Walks Close By
A Hidden Gem In A Superb Location! We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive semi detached in Stoneclough which has been recently renovated throughout. It is rare to find a property presented to such an excellent standard, it is simply move in condition. With a stylish lounge and a lovely dining kitchen, on the first floor, two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the main bedroom and a gorgeous family bathroom. It is the outside space and location that really sets this property aside from others, with a simply huge rear garden, patio and elevated terrace. To the front, a double driveway finished in Indian stone paving. Located in Ringley Village with beautiful walks along the River Irwell down to Clifton Country Park. A superb local primary school, St Saviours church, an Italian Restaurant and 'The Horseshoe' is your friendly local. This is a great first time buy or downsize and it will sell quickly! Don't Miss Out.....
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61795220.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7032837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.