3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConington Grove, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 9UB
- Wonderful 3 bedroom family home
- With extremely high spec interiors
- Extended kitchen with dining area
- Large driveway and garage
- Beautiful front and rear gardens
- Set in quiet and desirable location
- Beautifully decorated throughout
An outstanding 3 bedroom semi-detached house set in a quiet & enviable location in Harborne. Completely modernised and extended within the last 3 years, this sumptuous residence, boasts a plethora of beautiful features throughout that complement the age of property. As you enter the property from the ample sized driveway, the entrance hallway boasts space and light that provides access to the front reception room (with feature fireplace), downstairs W.C, and the stunning and exceptionally spacious modern kitchen with island and dining area. The kitchen has all integrated Whirlpool appliances including dishwasher. Accessed via a triple set of patio doors from the kitchen and diner there is patio with elevated lawned garden beyond in a very private and secluded setting.
Upstairs, there is a large landing with high ceiling and feature window with access to 3 good sized bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
An impressive and extremely well maintained property in the established and popular area of Harborne - just a 7 minute walk to the High Street. Public transport in to and out of the city is convenient and there are excellent links to the motorway network. There is easy access to Birmingham International Airport, and The National Exhibition Centre. Birmingham University, The Medical School and the Queen Elizabeth Complex are both within a two mile radius of the property. A wide range of schools for children of all ages are available in the vicinity, both in the private and state sector - including Harborne Primary School.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth & Rose , Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.