4 bedroom detached house for saleDelamere Drive, Swindon
Offers in Excess of £305,000
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Entrance Hall and Cloakroom
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms with EnSuite To Master
A four bedroom detached family home in the highly sought after Stratton Village area. In our opinion giving easy access to local schools, shops and leisure facilities. Comprising Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Study, Bathroom and Ensuite to Master Bedroom.
A four bedroom detached family home in the highly sought after Stratton Village area. In our opinion giving easy access to local schools, shops and leisure facilities. Comprising Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Study, Family Bathroom and Ensuite to Master Bedroom. Viewing Recommended.
Part Obscure Upvc Door To
Wood effect floor, understairs cupboard, radiator, dado rail.
UPVC obscure glazed window to front, W/C, wash hand basin, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 16' 4" excluding bay x 11' 11" ( 4.98m excluding bay x 3.63m )
UPVC box bay window to front, radiator, power points, fireplace, textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 1" max x 9' 11" ( 3.38m max x 3.02m )
UPVC french doors to rear, radiator, power points,
Kitchen/diner 17' 1" approx x 12' 2" minimum (irregular shape) ( 5.21m approx x 3.71m minimum (irregular shape) )
UPVC window to rear, UPVC french doors to rear, base and eye level units sink and drainer with mixer taps over, tiled splashbacks, fridge space, dishwasher space, 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, wine rack, power points. Pedestrian door to
(Previously part of the single garage) power points and further pedestrian door through to the remainder of the garage.
UPVC window to side,
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 10' 3" excluding bay ( 3.73m max x 3.12m excluding bay )
UPVC box bay window to front, built in mirror fronted wardrobe with hanging space and shelf. radiator, power points.
UPVC obscure glazed window to side, W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, heated towel rail.tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 10' 3" ( 3.76m max x 3.12m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points. built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.26m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
Wash hand basin, W/C, bath mixer taps over and shower attachment, tiled splashbacks, radiator, textured ceiling.
To the front of the property is a driveway giving off road parking. Front garden laid to lawn with shrubs, gate to the side giving access to the rear garden. The garage has been partly converted to a room leaving an up and over door to a storage area. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shed, pond, enclosed by fencing and brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61800749.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.