3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Meadows, Marshfield, Cardiff
Sold STC £259,950
- Beautifully Presented Home
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Large Conservatory
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Gardens
**Superbly Presented and Spacious** This beautifully presented home has been updated to a very high standard set in this semi rural location of Marshfield within walking distance of local shop, public houses, Marshfield Primary School and local bus routes. No Chain!
This beautifully presented home has been updated to a high standard with spacious accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, spacious lounge open to fitted kitchen/dining area, very large conservatory, sitting room and cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room plus family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. There is a driveway providing off road parking. There is no chain!
Set in this semi rural location of Marshfield within walking distance of local shop, public houses, Marshfield Primary School and local bus routes. The property is within Bassaleg Comprehensive School catchment area. The A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away and both Cardiff and Newport City centres are easily accessible.
A beautiful family home which must be viewed internally!
Via a double glazed UPVC door into:
Space for hanging coats, wood laminate flooring and wooden door to:
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' ( 4.39m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved and flat plastered ceiling, wood laminate flooring, powerpoints and door to:
Dining Area 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Sliding wooden glazed doors to conservatory, white high gloss breakfast bar with storage, radiator, wood laminate flooring, powerpoints and opens to fitted kitchen area.
Conservatory 16' 9" x 9' 6" ( 5.11m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect and further double glazed door to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of white high gloss wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, co-coordinated splashbacks, integrated hob and oven with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, boiler beneath cupboard and central heating controls.
Door to cloakroom and reception room three, radiator, powerpoint and stairs rising to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, chrome towel rail and double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Reception Room Three 15' 1" x 7' 11" ( 4.60m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints, coved plastered flat ceiling and cupboard housing space for tumble dryer and powerpoints.
Loft access, powerpoint, airing cupboard housing tank and linen storage and access to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved plastered flat ceiling, radiator, powerpoints and door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring and double glazed obscure window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, plastered flat ceiling, radiator, powerpoints, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, plastered flat ceiling, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coup WC, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled flooring, fully tiled walls and double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Open frontage, which is laid to lawn, paved driveway providing ample space for off road parking and gate providing side access.
Enclosed by brick bound wall and fencing. Mainly laid to lawn, decked area and gate providing side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61800755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.