3 bedroom detached house for saleCrosstrees Lane, Filkins, Lechlade, Oxfordshire
- Grade II listed cottage in popular village location
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Dining room
- Study area
- Garden room with patio doors
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Pretty garden
Listed Cotswold stone detached cottage with pretty garden in the popular village of Filkins.
This charming detached cottage is constructed of Cotswold stone and thought to date back to the 18th Century. It is south facing and retains characterful features such as exposed beams.
Filkins is set on the edge of the Cotswolds and the Upper Thames Valley. It has a community village shop and post office, fine parish church, well renowned public house (The Five Alls), a museum and craft workshop, an open air swimming pool and playground.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61801949.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR160063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.