3 bedroom detached house for saleThorpe Field Mews, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham, S61
Withdrawn from Market £204,950
- LIVE HERE FOR £167 PER WEEK* CHEAPER THAN RENTING
- *** INCENTIVES AVAILABLE *** PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR GARDEN / GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION
- PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE TO VIEW
MAKE ME AN OFFER, HOUSE BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE BARGAIN ONLY £204,950 - 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE FROM 8AM TO 8PM TODAY, 3 BEDROOM STONE BUILT DETACHED FAMILY HOME, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, IDEAL FAMILY HOME, MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM, REAR GARDEN, GARAGE, CUL-DE-SAC, POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME - PROPERTIES UP TO £150,000
LIVE HERE FOR £167 PER WEEK BASED ON A 10% DEPOSIT AND 35 YEAR MORTGAGE, FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61802141.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6897373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.