3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAdamstiles, Barrowby, Grantham
Sold STC £250,000
- Stunning New Build Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- High Spec Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Unrestricted Field Views to the Rear
- En-Suite and Open Plan Lounge/Diner with Oak Flooring
- Single Garage and Driveway
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
HURRY - LAST ONE REMAINING !!
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW! GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£265,000! BRAND NEW BUILD DETACHED BUNGALOW in a sought after village location with open field views looking out towards Harlaxton Manor. MUST BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE!
LAST ONE REMAINING!!
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW! BRAND NEW BUILD DETACHED BUNGALOW in a sought after village location with open field views looking out towards Harlaxton Manor. A BEAUTIFUL three bedroom detached bungalow with garage and driveway perfectly located in the highly desirable village of Barrowby, found on the outskirts of Grantham, boasting great commutable access to the A1 and A52. This property has been constructed by a reputable local builder and MUST BE VIEWED to fully appreciate the HIGH SPECIFICATION OF INTERNAL FITTINGS AND SPACE THROUGHOUT. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room, fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances. master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, landscaped rear garden, single garage and driveway. This bungalow also has beautiful oak flooring to the lounge, carpets throughout and blinds.
The entrance hall is entered by a double glazed door and has radiator, hatch access to the loft, fitted storage cupboard and solid oak flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 5" x 14' 1" maximum ( 6.83m x 4.29m maximum )
This spacious lounge/diner boasts UPVC double glazed bi-folding doors providing superb open field views out towards Harlaxton Manor, solid oak flooring, two radiators and a TV point. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 7' 5" ( 5.36m x 2.26m )
The kitchen has two UPVC double glazed windows and features stunning modern high gloss white low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink one and a half and drainer unit with tiled splash backs, electric hob with extractor hood above and double electric oven, integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher as well as radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 10" plus recess ( 3.94m x 2.69m plus recess )
Into bedroom one we have a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, his and hers built in double wardrobe, TV point and access into the en-suite.
The en-suite has UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and a brand new three piece suite comprising of fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and mirror above and low level W.C. Stainless steel heated towel rail, tiled floor and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Into bedroom two we have a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, two double built in wardrobes and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.46m )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and TV point.
The family bathroom comprises of a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, brand new three piece white suite comprising of 'P' shape bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and mirror above and low level W.C. Stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
One of the main features of this superb bungalow are the views to the rear, the bi-folding doors from the main lounge open up to give unrestricted open views of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn with artificial grass for easy maintenance and open field views beyond looking out towards Harlaxton Manor.
The single garage has electric roll up door and power and lighting.
This bungalow comes with a fully fitted kitchen to include all appliances, beautiful oak floor to the lounge/dining room, carpets fitted throughout and blinds to the windows.
Landscaped garden to the rear with artificial grass for easy maintenance. MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE QUALITY OF BUILD, LOCATION AND VIEWS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.