1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaygate Way, Lower Earley, Reading
Guide Price £249,950
- Beautifully Presented Barratt Built Mayfair Design Home
- Lounge\Dining Room with feature Spiral Staircase
- Re-Fitted Kitchen, GCH to Radiators, Double Glazed
- Lovely Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden
- Driveway Providing Two Parking Spaces,
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac position within walking distance of Asda and bus routes is this beautifully presented home which benefits from a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, GCH to radiators and double glazing. Outside there is a lovely low maintenance enclosed garden & driveway for 2 cars.
Situated in the heart of the Lower Earley Development in a popular cul-de-sac position is this delightful home. The property is ideally located within walking distance of the Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre, library and doctors surgery. Bus routes into Reading are also all within walking distance. Access to the A329m, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all within easy proximity.
Early Viewing of this delightful first time or investment purchase home is highly recommended.
Lounge\dining Room 15' 7" x 13' ( 4.75m x 3.96m )
Double Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.46m )
Lovely Enclosed Garden
Driveway Parking For 2 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61802726.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.