3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurns Road, Royston
Sold STC £275,000
- Spacious well proportioned three bedroom family home
- Well extended to rear
- Sought after residential development
- Integral garage and car parking to front
- Gas fired central heating
- Attractive gardens front and rear
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
Extended three bedroom family home situated in an established, sought after location within easy walking distance to the train station and Royston Town centre. The property benefits from off-street parking plus an integral garage and recently modernised bathroom and kitchen.
Situated in a sought after and established residential development within easy access of Royston Town centre and all facilities an opportunity to purchase a well extended, spacious three bedroom family home. Royston is a thriving and attractive market Town offering all and everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and main line railway station with a fast and regular service to London.
Double Glazed Front Door
Double Glazed Entrance Porch
Glazed door to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
Radiator. Staircase to first floor/landing. Double glazed window.
Lounge 22' 6" x 10' 7" ( 6.86m x 3.23m )
Radiators. Television point. Double glazed double doors to garden. Under stairs storage cupboard. Feature fire place with inset electric fire. Double glazed window.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
One and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with cupboards under. Excellent range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Space for cooker. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Electric cooker point. Door to:
Utility Room 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
Single drainer inset sink unit with cupboards under. Double glazed door to garden. Part tiled walls. Plumbing for washing machine. Working surfaces. Storage cupboards. Double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Radiator. Double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
Radiator. Double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.92m max x 2.31m max )
Radiator. Storage cupboard. Double glazed window.
White suite comprising low flush w/c. Inset wash hand basin with vanity unit. Storage cupboards below. Panel enclosed bath with electric shower. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window.
Front and rear gardens
Laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Driveway providing car parking/hard standing giving access to integral garage with electric power connected. Side pedestrian access to:
Laid to lawn with flower borders and mature shrubs. Patio area.
Early internal viewing of this spacious and well proportioned three bedroom family home is strongly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61802735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN103429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.