2 bedroom park home for saleAndrew Crescent, Crosland Hill, Huddersfield
- Guide Price £60,000-£70,000
- Detached park home property
- Two bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Low maintenance gardens
- Popular location of Crosland Hill
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000** A park home property located in popular Crosland Hill with no onward chain and all accommodation on one floor.
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this two bedroom static home set in the quiet residential location of Crosland Hill. Ideally situated for ease of access to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. The property is set over one floor and includes: kitchen, lounge, dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is garden space around the property with a useful storage shed available.
Lounge 19' x 11' 1" ( 5.79m x 3.38m )
Featuring two double glazed uPVC bay windows to the front with two central heating radiators with decorative wall lights.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Providing a central heating radiator with a door leading to the side of the property and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' Maximum ( 3.07m x 2.74m Maximum )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. Offering space for an electric oven, a four ring gas hob with plumbing for a washing machine available. With a uPVC window to the side and benefiting from a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' Maximum ( 3.91m x 2.74m Maximum )
Benefiting from two fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" To Wardrobe Front x 9' 10" ( 2.16m To Wardrobe Front x 3.00m )
Providing a fitted wardrobe with sliding dress table and drawer. housing the central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. Offering an extractor fan, a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.