3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilliam Street, Winsford
Guide Price £120,000
- Semi-detached house with no chain
- Generous level of spacious accommodation
- Four reception rooms & three bedrooms
- Upvc double glazing & gas central heating system
- Private south-westerly facing rear garden
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £140,000. Conveniently situated within half a mile of the town centre, this semi-detached house provides a generous level of spacious accommodation including four reception rooms, enjoys a rear garden with south-westerly aspect, and is offered for sale with no chain.
Conveniently situated within half a mile of the town centre, this semi-detached house provides a generous level of spacious accommodation comprising:- entrance hall; through lounge & dining room; morning room; kitchen; and garden room to the ground floor; and three good size bedrooms & bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from a gas central heating system and PVCu double glazing. Externally there is a private rear garden that enjoys a south-westerly aspect.
PVCu double glazed front door. Staircase to first floor. Door to dining room.
Lounge 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Morning Room 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.18m x 3.05m )
Sliding double glazed door to patio area. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 3" max including utility area x 7' 7" ( 4.04m max including utility area x 2.31m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and four-ring gas hob. One and a half bowl sink with drainer. Space for fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Upvc double glazed window to side elevation.
Garden Room 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Upvc double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Upvc double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Coving to ceiling. Loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.93m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Gas central heating boiler.
Newly fitted three piece suiet comprising P shaped bath with jets and shower above, Wash hand basin, and low level wc. Spotlights. Upvc double glazed window.
The rear garden is south facing and mainly laid to lawn with a flagged patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61802756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.