4 bedroom house for saleAdys Road, Peckham Rye, SE15
Under Offer £1,065,000
- Substantial four bedroom period property
- Arranged over three floors
- Plenty of character with period features
- Large double reception room
- Kitchen with separate dining room
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Private garden
- In need of modernisation
This charming four bedroom Victorian period house, offers a spacious accommodation and is arranged over three floors with a large private garden and great location.
Adys Road is ideally situated for the amenities of Lordship Lane, while leafy Goose Green and green open spaces of Peckham Rye are just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.