2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClydesmuir Road, Tremorfa, Cardiff
Offers in Excess of
- End of Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Location
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
An end of terrace starter home, offered for sale in the popular location of Tremorfa, close to the city centre, transport routes and motorway links. The accommodation comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
An end of terrace starter home, offered for sale in the popular location of Tremorfa, close to the city centre, transport routes and motorway links. The accommodation comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, front and rear gardens and double glazing. Internal viewing's essential.
Via door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring and access to:
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints, gas fire, electric meter, carpet and access to:
Kitchen 15' 8" Max x 5' 10" Max ( 4.78m Max x 1.78m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob with electric oven, radiator, understairs storage, three double glazed window to rear aspect and door providing access to rear garden.
Loft access, carpeted and access to:
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 15' 7" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.02m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and carpeted.
Bedroom Two 10' Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted, fitted cupboard and boiler.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with mains shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Enclosed by low brick wall boundaries, wooden gate with path leading to front entrance.
Enclosed with fenced boundaries, mainly laid to lawn with path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61804601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.