3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleButtercup Close, Spalding
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Good Degree of Privacy
- Good Condition Throughout
- Sought After Location/Cul de Sac
A FANTASTIC HOME IN A SUPERB LOCATION, offering a GOOD DEGREE OF PRIVACY. The property boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, SINGLE GARAGE and a PICTURESQUE REAR GARDEN. Viewing is highly recommended!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow situated in a superb location, offering easy access to local amenities and schools.
The property offers a good degree of privacy and has stunning open field views. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, downstairs WC, lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The picturesque rear garden is well stocked and benefits from patio walkways, decking/patio seating areas, small pond, two sheds and a laid to lawn area. The gravelled driveway provides ample off street parking and there is also a further garden to the front of the property.
EARLY & INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Comprising of a double glazed frosted windows to the front and double glazed front door, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.97m )
Having a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, partly tiled walls, electric cooker, gas hob, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, lino flooring and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.93m )
Wall cupboards, work surfaces, space for tumble dryer, washing machine and fridge, radiator. Double glazed frosted door to the rear aspect leading out into the garden. Doors arranging off into a storage cupboard and:-
Comprising of a WC, sink, radiator and a double glazed frosted window to the side aspect.
Lounge 17' 9" into recess x 13' 9" exc bay ( 5.41m into recess x 4.19m exc bay )
Large double glazed bay windows to the front, marble fireplace, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
Three double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Having a bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with partition wall separating bath and shower, WC, wash hand basin, wooden vanity cabinet with mirrors, tiled flooring, half tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having an up and over door, power, lighting, access to the eclectic fuse box, access to the CH boiler and access to the loft.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway providing ample off street parking, small laid to lawn area and patio walkway to the side of the property giving access to the rear garden.
The picturesque rear garden comprises of a laid to lawn area with patio and gravel centre feature area, patio walkways to the side, decked area, patio seating area, small shed, large shed, small pond surrounded by brick, mature shrubs and bushes surround the property and overlooks open field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61804670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.