4 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Avenue, Doddington, March
- £1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
- 24ft Kitchen Diner
- 18ft Lounge
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Cul-de-Sac Village Location
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Garage and Off Road Parking
£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
24ft Kitchen Diner
En-Suite to Master Bedroom
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Garage and Off Road Parking
Cul-de-Sac Village Location
Laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard with fitted shelving, telephone point, stairs off to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front.
Kitchen area: 12'3" (3.74m) x 8'0" (2.43m)
Dining area: 12'6" (3.84m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work space over incorporating 11/4 stainless sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, fitted Neff oven and Neff 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel Neff extractor hood, wall mounted gas boiler, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, wood laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights, Pvcu double glazed window to rear and side and double glazed door to side.
Dining area; laminate flooring, two radiators, ceiling spotlights and Pvcu double glazed window to front.
3.01m x 2.43m (8'9" x 8'0") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, telephone point, radiator.
5.49 x 3.66m (18'0 x 12'0")Two radiators, TV and telephone point, Pvcu double glazed window to rear and Pvcu double glazed patio door to rear.
Galleried landing with radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving, loft access, Pvcu double glazed window to side.
4.57m x 3.06m (15'0 x 10'5")Radiator, TV and telephone point, laminate floor, Pvcu double glazed window to rear and door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan, laminate floor, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear
3.20m x 2.92m (10'5" x 9'6") Radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to front.
3.65m x 2.83m (12'0" x 9'3") Radiator, Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
2.74m x 2.13m (9'0" x 7'0") Radiator, laminate floor, Pvcu double glazed window to front
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan, Pvcu double glazed window to front
To the front of the property there is an open plan front garden, mostly laid to lawn with various trees and shrub border. A gravel pathway leads to the front door, next to a block paved driveway for two vehicles leading to the double garage. There is also gated side access to the rear garden.
Originally a double garage, one garage has been converted to a kitchen/utility room. The single garage has an up over door with power and light connected.
The enclosed rear garden comprises; large patio area and large lawn area with various tree and shrub borders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61804757.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.