2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Leonards Way, Forest Town, Mansfield
- Semi detached home
- Two bedrooms
- Entrance hall
- No upward chain
- Master with ensuite
- Cul de sac location
- Viewing advised
WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT and for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property benefits from having a MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE and a DRIVEWAY.
WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT and for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property benefits from having a MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE and a DRIVEWAY. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a bathroom. Driveway and rear garden.
Having front entrance door and radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.20m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Fitted with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, radiator, double doors leading to the rear garden and understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, airing cupboard and side elevation double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, radiator and door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin over vanity unit. Tiled walls, heated towel rail and front elevation double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.24m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator and rear elevation double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway and a mixture of shrubs and borders. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of shrubs and borders, paved patio area and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61804760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.