3 bedroom bungalow for saleCliff Drive, Warden, Sheerness, Kent
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom chalet bungalow
- Hugh master bedroom & en-suite bathroom
- Lovely Inglenook fireplace
- Granite work tops in the kitchen
- Great size rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (76)
A fabulous individually designed 3 bedroom beautifully presented family home. Tucked out of the way and with an abundance of space it is an ideal location if you have a growing family.The entrance has plenty of space for the children's coats and shoes which saves getting any mess into the immaculate lounge. The lounge itself is a great size and is an ideal place for all your family and friends to get together. Imagine sitting around the Inglenook fireplace in the Winter. The family room is just off the lounge and is perfect for a cosy evening in or could keep the children busy as a games room or would be an ideal place for them to catch up on their homework. The kitchen definitely has that wow factor with granite work tops and would be an ideal place for you to show off your chef skills at that all important dinner party. With a handy and sizeable utility room there is no shortage of space here. With 2 double bedrooms downstairs and a family bathroom you have room for all the family. Upstairs boasts a huge master bedroom over 400 sq ft with a walk in wardrobe and a en-suite bathroom that is over 160 sq ft!The rear garden has a large patio area ideal for barbecues or parties in the Summer with a big lawn area perfect for the children to have a kick about until their hearts content. When it gets cooler just go inside to the conservatory and enjoy the peace and quiet.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living here the road is so quiet and there is a real community feel up here.It has been a great home and I have many fond memories. I am moving to something smaller and I hope the new owners love it as much as I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'2 x 12'1 (6.15m x 3.69m)
- Family/Dining Area: 14'7 x 11'10 (4.45m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory: 11'0 x 10'9 (3.36m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 15'9 x 11'5 (4.80m x 3.48m)
- Utility Area: 10'10 x 9'7 (3.30m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 9'10 (3.53m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 10'4 (3.23m x 3.15m)
- Bathroom: 9'10 x 8'5 (3.00m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1 + walk in wardrobe: 25'5 x 16'3 (7.75m x 4.96m)
- En-suite Bathroom: 16'2 x 10'8 (4.93m x 3.25m)
- Front Garden/Driveway
- Garage: 18'4 x 9'3 (5.59m x 2.82m)
- Rear Garden
- Outhouse 1: 14'2 x 8'11 (4.32m x 2.72m)
- Outhouse 2: 8'11 x 5'2 (2.72m x 1.58m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61804889.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.