2 bedroom flat for saleRyger House, 11 Arlington Street, St James's, London, SW1A
Under Offer £3,000,000
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 bathrooms
- New Build
A beautifully presented, 2 bedroom turnkey apartment located within a new award winning luxury development in the heart of St James's.
This elegant duplex apartment comprises a reception room and separate kitchen, master bedroom suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom, second double bedroom with en suite shower room and an additional guest WC.
- Dressed and furnished by Natalia Design
- Bespoke Italian kitchen by Rossana, featuring Miele appliances including full height wine fridge with 3 temperature zones
- Lutron lighting
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Sealed gas fires in living room and master bathroom
- Fully integrated Crestron system with touch-panel controls and customisable switches to manage climate control, audio/visual, blinds, lighting, CCTV, door entry and intercom
- Secure fob access
- Fully integrated, ventilated, full-height Audio Visual rack
- Integrated B&W ceiling speakers in every room
- Security alarm system
- Steam shower in master bathroom
- Mechanical ventilation heat recovery unit for fresh air circulation, improved climate control and energy saving
Many of London's finest and most illustrious establishments are to be found within St James's. With a quintessentially British charm and a heritage stretching back over 4 centuries, this refined area offers the finest craftsmanship, elite brands and an unparalleled commitment to quality, luxury and style.
Situated on Arlington Street behind The Ritz on the edge of Mayfair, Ryger House benefits from a rare and peaceful location whilst being exceptionally well located for the restaurants and private members clubs of the West End.
Local transport links include Green Park tube station (0.1 miles) for the Victoria, Jubilee and Piccadilly lines. All distances are approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER160059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.