2 bedroom mobile home for saleRookley, Isle of Wight
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open All Year Round
- Country Park
- Well Stocked Fishing Lakes
- Bar and Restaurant
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Tranquil Settings
- Try Buy Avaialble
- Ferry Crossing Arranged On Appointment
**Quote `LONGSONS 10` for a further 500 pounds off purchase price (not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers)**
**Ferry Crossing Arranged On Appointment**
This 2005 Delta Nordstar measures 35ft x 12ft and has 2 bedrooms. It is located at Rookley Country Park. The park is set in 23 acres of beautiful parkland and in an unbeatable location. It is perfect for exploring everything the Isle of Wight has to offer.
Just look at the incredible facilities and benefits the owners enjoy:
- Well stocked Fishing Lakes
- Indoor and outdoor Swimming pools
- Great family entertainment for all ages
- Quarter Deck Bar and Eatery with discounts on food and beverages for all owners.
- Low running costs.
- Amazing sublet opportunities
- Discounts on car ferries.
- Finance Options Available
Come and discover why this park is becoming so popular with holiday home owners here on this magical island, and remember, we have 12-month season options available meaning you can enjoy your new holiday home all year round!
All prices include:
• Gas, Water and Electricity Connection
• Gas & Electrical Test
• Smoke Alarm
• Fire Extinguisher
Earn extra income from your holiday home:
This holiday home is perfect for subletting. If you`re not using it why not let us help you earn valuable rental income to help towards the running costs.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Longsons, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.