2 bedroom park home for saleGreen Lane Estate, Pudding Norton, Fakenham
Sold STC £55,000
- Reduced From £60,000 Offers In Excess Of to £55,000 Offers In Excess Of
- Two Bedroom Park Home
- Lounge & Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Garden, Driveway & Car Port
- Partially UPVC Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
A rare opportunity to purchase a park home up on the popular Parklands Estate in Pudding Norton. Accommodation comprises: Two Bedrooms, lounge with Bay window, kitchen-breakfast room and wet room. Outside there is ample off road parking, enclosed car port and timber sheds.
Entrance Porch 11' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.40m x 1.98m )
Door to front and rear, window to front, side and rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to side. Radiator, television point, telephone point, double glazed window to side and UPVC double glazed door to side.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker, fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs and a radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 9' 9" to window x 8' 3" to door recess ( 2.97m to window x 2.51m to door recess )
Fitted wardrobes with fitted bedside tables and dressing table. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, radiator and UPVC double glazed obscure window to rear.
Enclosed Car-Port 23' 6" x 9' 4" ( 7.16m x 2.84m )
Double doors to front and rear.
There is off road parking and an enclosed car port. Timber sheds and garden surrounding the park home.
There is laundry facilities on site. Where you can keep your own washing machine stored for no extra charge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.