4 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Farthings, Crowborough, East Sussex
Sold STC £450,000
- 4 bedroom link-detached house
- Fantastic lounge
- Spacious and flexible accommodation
- Convenient location for bus routes and the town centre
- Garage and driveway
- EPC energy rating D (66)
An attractive family home with so many things going for it you won't have to view anything else in this price range.This link-detached property provides very generous accommodation throughout. The highlight is the lounge, which overlooks the rear garden and takes advantage of the light streaming in. The separate dining room is a bonus which lends flexibility as a family room or study if preferred, ideal for anyone who works from home.A fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room extends the full depth of the house with access to the rear garden via patio doors.We feel this spacious home would be ideal for family living not only because of the size but also its convenient location. It is situated close to the town centre, the local leisure centre and bus stops to Tunbridge Wells and Brighton.This property is offered to the market with no onward chain and is one we would highly recommend viewing. Call now for your chance to see a fantastic family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'2 x 11'10 (5.54m x 3.61m)
- Dining Room: 13'11 x 9'1 (4.24m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 26'1 x 7'10 (7.96m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 12'1 (4.04m x 3.69m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 9'1 (3.69m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'7 x 8'3 (2.92m x 2.52m)
- Garage & Driveway
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61807289.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.