5 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Ive, Liskeard
Withdrawn from Market £450,000
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Five Bedrooms (Master En-suite)
- Family Room/Bedroom Six
- Large Lawned Gardens
- Double Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. An exceptionally well presented detached family home offering extensive living accommodation situated within a delightful rural position approximately 2 miles from Callington. Offering well balanced and well configured living accommodation arranged over 2 levels. The ground floor, in brief, comprises; entrance porch leading to reception hall, 4 bedrooms served by a family bathroom, family room/possible 6th bedroom whilst to the first floor, there is an impressive open plan kitchen/dining/lounge extending the full length of the property, enjoying far reaching views over open countryside and farmland. The kitchen area is well fitted with a range of oak panelled units. The master bedroom with en-suite shower room is also located at first floor level and again, enjoys the open countryside views. Driveway, double garage and large lawned gardens. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61807697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7035299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.