3 bedroom terraced house for saleBonchurch Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced property with loft room
- Beautiful south facing garden
- Great school catchment
- Open plan lounge and dining area's
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £240,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If you are looking for a property in a sought after location of Southsea ready to move into and make your own, then this one is for you!With its spacious rooms and high ceilings you can either relax in the front room or entertain in the kitchen with family and friends. The downstairs toilet is very handy, especially when you have guests round. Upstairs you will be surprised about the space. The three double bedrooms are an excellent size and the loft room is perfect for a study or an older child’s bedroom.The garden is the highlight of the property, take advantage of the brick built shed which has electricity.You could use this as a man cave or an office. Don't miss out book your viewing now as this property will not be around for long.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in our home for almost 50 years now and have loved the size and the layout of all of our rooms. Our sons were born down the road I really enjoy my garden, especially sitting out there in the sunshine. We will miss our home and location very much. The only reason we are moving is to be close to our family. We hope whoever buys our home takes as much enjoyment from it as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 10'8 (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Toilet: 6'2 x 3'9 (1.88m x 1.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 10'8 (3.84m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 6'9 (3.36m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'11 (2.75m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'5 (2.21m x 1.65m)
- Loft Room: 14'10 x 11'9 (4.52m x 3.58m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61809643.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.