3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaigh Row, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £190,000
- Three Bedroom Modern Semi Detached Family Home
- High Specification Modern Dining Kitchen, Downstairs WC
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Garage & Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £190,000
LOCATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF SKELMANTHORPE IS THIS WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH GARDENS AND A GARAGE.
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £190,000
The property is situated in Skelmanthorpe a village in West Yorkshire. It is part of the parish of Denby Dale in the Kirklees borough. It has major commuter links to Barnsley, Sheffield and the M1.
Located in the popular village of Skelmanthorpe within easy reach of local amenities and well regarded schooling, is this modern, well presented three bedroom semi detached family home. Offered to the market in a walk in condition and offering spacious accommodation over two floors.
The property briefly comprises an entrance hallway, a lounge, a high specification modern fitted dining kitchen and a downstairs WC to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a house bathroom.
Externally the property has a lawned garden to the front. To the rear is an enclosed garden with a paved area and lawned garden with borders. A block paved driveway leads to a single garage. Further parking for one vehicle is also available to the rear.
The hallway is carpeted and has a radiator. A carpeted staircase rises to the first floor landing and a door leads to the sitting room.
Sitting Room 15' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.84m )
A well presented generous sized carpeted room with a radiator, a double glazed window to the front elevation and an attractive fireplace with a gas living flame fire. A door leads into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" max x 16' ( 5.00m max x 4.88m )
An L-shaped room. Fitted with a high specification, modern kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with quartz work surfaces and upstands. The wall units have under pelmet lighting and the base units have plinth lighting. A sink and drainer with mixer tap is set within the quartz work surfaces.
Integrated appliances include a six ring gas hob with a glass splashback and a contemporary extractor hood over, an oven, a microwave, a 70/30 fridge freezer and a slim-line dishwasher. A bluetooth sound bar is fitted within a unit.
The combination boiler is housed in a wall unit. A breakfast bar provides space for two stools and the room has ample space for a dining table and chairs.
The room has two banks of double glazed windows overlooking the garden to the rear, recessed spotlighting, a radiator and tiled flooring. A door leads to the downstairs WC. A further door gives access to the rear garden.
Downstairs W C
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin with a mixer tap and a mosaic tiled splash back. The room has recessed spotlighting, an extractor fan and tiled flooring.
A carpeted landing with a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and doors leading to three bedrooms and to the bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
A good sized double bedroom. This well presented bedroom is carpeted and has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation, affording far reaching views.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
A tastefully presented, carpeted double bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
A carpeted single bedroom with a radiator and double glazed window to the front; once again offering far reaching views.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with mixer tap and shower over with a glass shower screen, a wash hand basin set within a vanity unit with cupboards and drawers beneath and a low level WC. The room is fully tiled and has a wall mounted heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, tiled flooring and a double glazed opaque glass window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a well kept, lawned garden. A pathway leads to the front door with outside lighting. The driveway to the side gives access to the rear of the property which provides off road parking for one vehicle.
The single garage has an up and over door, power and light.
The enclosed rear garden is accessed via the side of the property or from steps leading down from the dining kitchen. The garden has a paved area; ideal for sitting out and a lawned garden bordered with beds.
The property is ideally situated close to the centre of the village of Skelmanthorpe, with stunning countryside on the doorstep. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location, size and finish of this fantastic family home.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street. Turn left onto Town Gate/A635. Turn left onto Huddersfield Rd/A616/A635. Turn right onto Penistone Rd/A635. Turn right onto Lane Head Rd/A629. Turn left onto Barnsley Rd/A635. Turn left onto Cumberworth Ln. Turn left onto Shelley Woodhouse Ln. Turn right onto Ponker Ln. Continue onto Cumberworth Rd. Turn right onto Huddersfield Rd/B6116. Turn left onto Station Rd. Go through 1 roundabout and Haigh Row is located on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61810049.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.