2 bedroom flat for saleWilliam Street, Helensburgh
Sold STC £114,000
- Traditional Tenement Flat
- Large Bay Windowed Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Breakfasting Kitchen & Modern Bathroom
- Fantastic Sea Views
A traditional top floor flat contained within an attractive blonde sandstone tenement.
A traditional top floor flat contained within an attractive blonde sandstone tenement with direct sea views of Helensburgh's seafront, the Clyde estuary and the surrounding countryside.
The property has many original features including fireplaces and ceiling cornicing offers spacious accommodation comprising, communal entrance, hallway, bay windowed lounge with fireplace, modern breakfasting kitchen with oven and hob, two double bedrooms, large storage room, modern bathroom with three piece suite.
The flat benefits form a modern central heating system,double glazing.and communal drying green at the rear.
The flat is a short distance from Helensburgh's seafront and within easy reach of Helensburgh's local amenities including excellent local shopping, supermarkets swimming pool and secondary schooling.
There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 18' 10" into bay x 12' 4" ( 5.74m into bay x 3.76m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 6" excluding door recess ( 3.45m x 3.20m excluding door recess )
Bedroom 1 16' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.08m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 7' 10" Plus 6'6" x 3'11" ( 3.12m x 2.39m Plus 6'6" x 3'11" )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.