4 bedroom detached house for saleTudor Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £330,000
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- 2 En suites and bathroom
- Family room
- Study & dining room
- Utility room
- Tucked away location
- Double garage
* 4 bedroom detached family home
* Tucked away location
* 2 en suites and bathroom
* Study/family room
* Dining room
* 2 gardens
* Double garage
Stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator, pvcu double glazed window to front aspect.
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
2.84m x 1.85m (9'4" x 6'1") minimum excluding bay. Pvcu double glazed bay windows to front and side aspects, radiator.
3.43m x 2.00m (11'3" x 6'7") minimum excluding bay door recess. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, built in eye level electric oven, built in four ring hob with extractor hood over, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear aspect, pvcu double glazed window to side aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, door to:
1.63m x 2.06m (5'4" x 6'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, hardwood double glazed door to side.
3.38m x 4.93m (11'1" x 16'2"). Double glazed bay window to front, gas fireplace set in natural stone surround, two radiators, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed double doors to garden, double doors opening to:
3.63m x 2.74m (11'11" x 9'). Pvcu double glazed patio double door to side garden and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Boiler cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling with feature beams, access to insulated loft area, door to:
4.29m x 3.66m (14'1" x 12'). Pvcu double glazed window to front and side aspects, two built in double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, coving to ceiling.
1.73m x 1.65m (5'8" x 5'5"). Fitted with three piece comprising wash hand basin, double tiled shower enclosure and low level wc, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, vinyl flooring.
3.78m x 2.84m (12'5" x 9'4") Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to:
1.37m x 2.18m (4'6" x 7'2"). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low level wc, vinyl flooring.
2.84m x 2.95m (9'4" x 9'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to side aspect, built in double wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving, radiator.
3.66m x 2.74m (12' x 9'). Pvcu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
2.72m x 1.96m (8'11" x 6'5"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, single radiator, vinyl flooring.
Detached double garage with gated access.
Established side garden with a variety of shrubs and flowers mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area and path leading to other garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence, sun patio with seating area, wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61810295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.