3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlumstead Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful three bedroom semi detached house
- Popular location
- Large enclosed rear garden
- AMple off road parking
- Air circulation system
DESIGNER CLASSIC, AND A GREAT LOCATION TO BOOT!
An attractive, 1930's three bedroom semi detached house with a handsome archway entrance, positioned on a popular road which lies just on the eastern fringe of Norwich.
This popular lovely property boasts a 75ft (STSMS) rear garden with driveway parking to the front aspect, there is a conservatory, a 16ft lounge as well as a 12ft plus kitchen / dining room. There are smooth ceilings, floor coverings and the property is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain. The property is located a short distance from Norwich City centre its elf and boasts a range of amenities and must be views to be fully appreciated.
Stairs to the first floor, radiator, window to the front aspect, understairs storage cupboard and tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 10" max narrowing to 9' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.30m max narrowing to 2.97m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, inset pebble effect fire with feature surround, TV point, telephone point and radiator.
Conservatory 13' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed windows to all sides, door to rear garden and polycarbonate roof.
Kitchen / Dining Room 12' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.72m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with stainless steel one a d a half bowl sink unit, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, tiled flooring, radiator, tiled surrounds, window to the side aspect and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" extending to 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.30m extending to 3.58m x 3.56m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Window to the front aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
Walk In Wardrobe
With window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower over and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, chrome radiator and window to the side aspect.
The property has driveway parking for numerous vehicles with front garden enclosed by wall and fence with a mixed shrub boarder. The rear garden measures approximately 75ft (STMS), mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature shrubs and trees, garden shed and green house.
Attached Store Room
The property has an attached store housing gas fired central heating boiler.
The property has smooth plastered ceilings and heat recovered system which circulated air throughout the property and reduces condensation. The property is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61812830.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.