2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Street, Yeovil
Sold STC £150,000
- Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Personal Access To Private Patio & Communal Grounds
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Communal Facilities
A two bedroom retirement apartment conveniently located in Yeovil Town Centre and boasts direct access to a private patio area and communal grounds. This spacious apartment benefits from living room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room and use of all communal facilities.
Secure door with intercom entrance. Stairs and lift rising to all floors.
Storage cupboard. Panel heater.
Living Room 18' 11" x 10' 5" ( 5.77m x 3.18m )
Double glazed door to the rear opening to the private patio area and communal grounds. Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Aerial and telephone points. Wall lights. Panel heater.
Fitted Kitchen 6' 6" x 4' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.50m )
A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated eye level electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 17' 1" max x 9' ( 5.21m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe. Telephone point. Panel heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" min x 8' 9" ( 3.58m min x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Panel heater.
Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Towel heater.
The apartment allows the use of the communal grounds, lounge, laundry facilities and ample storage rooms on all floors. On the ground floor there is an additional room for mobility scooters with charging points.
A secure gated communal parking area.
Approx Service Charges £2861.41pa
Approx Ground Rent £399pa
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61812845.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.