2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCurzon Street,Long Eaton,Nottingham,NG10
Sold STC £185,000
- Two double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes.
- Spacious, part floored roof area, with potential for development subject to the necessary consents
- 20ft extended kitchen/diner with fitted units.
- Inglenook style fireplace to living area.
- Hardwood double glazed windows, gas centrally heated via combination boiler.
- Off road parking for several vehicles with good sized garage and useful storeroom attached.
- No upward chain and vacant possession.
Accommodation details with approximate room sizes:
CLOSED PORCH: Half glazed front door with matching side lights, part glazed inner door with matching side light to:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Single radiator, access to roof void via pull down ladder, wall mounted telephone point.
LIVING ROOM: 5.99m max x 3.65m (19'9 x 12'). Hardwood double glazed bay window, Inglenook style fireplace with twin hardwood double glazed windows. Gas fire on stone hearth, twin built-in seats, two single radiators, beamed ceiling, Georgian style oriel bay window, two double wall light points.
BEDROOM 2: 3.65m x 3.64m (12' x 12'). Hardwood double glazed window, single radiator, fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM/WC: Coloured three-piece suite comprising sunken panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin on vanity surround with double opening store cupboards below, low level WC, linen cupboard, tiled walls single radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
DINING KITCHEN: 6.01m max x 3.63m (20' x 12'). Inset single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, matching base and eye level units with work surfaces, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester combination gas central heating boiler, double radiator and single radiator, hardwood double glazed oriel window, uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed side door.
BEDROOM 1: 4.24m x 3.64m (14' x 12'). Hardwood double glazed bay window, range of fitted wardrobes, single radiator, telephone point.
NOTE: Access to roof void measuring broadly 8.7m x 5.6m (28' x 16'6). Part floored, light and power, hardwood double glazed window.
OUTSIDE: Garden area to front elevation with driveway leading to single garage offering parking for several vehicles.
GARAGE: 5.79m x 2.39m (19' x 7'10). Up and over door, side door, internal window, light and power. External store compartment attached 2.65m x 2.13m (8'9 x 7'). Casement window, light and power.
Rear garden laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, patio area, twin timber sheds, external lighting and gated access on either side of the property.
VIEWING: strictly by appointment through the agents, who will be pleased to supply any further information that is required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 159CSLE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wallace Jones, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.