3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVicarage Lane, Long Sutton, Spalding
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Executive Bungalow
- Well presented throughout
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Garden Room
- Double Garage
- Landscaped gardens
Executive Detached Bungalow in pleasant non estate position. Highly presented throughout the property offers spacious accommodation. Set on a mature and attractive garden with Double Garage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this attractive property.
This Detached Executive Bungalow is pleasantly located in a non estate position in the popular Market Town of Long Sutton. The property is to an individual design and is highly presented throughout. The garden is a particular feature with large patio areas and Detached Garage. The spacious accommodation comprises: Reception Entrance Hall, Lounge with attractive fireplace, Dining Kitchen leading through to the large Conservatory overlooking the garden. 3 Double Bedrooms with the Master Suite having dressing area and Ensuite. Family Bathroom, Utility and Cloakroom complete the accommodation.
having entrance doorway to front, dado rail, ceiling rose. Built in cloaks cupboard, loft access, radiator. Built in airing cupboard with storage.
Lounge: 16' 4" max x 16' 1" ( 4.98m max x 4.90m )
having attractive fireplace with electric Living flame fire. Windows to front and side, two radiators, two wall light points. Ornate ceiling rose, dado rail.
Dining Room/ Bedroom 3: 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
with window to rear, radiator, dado rail. Ornate coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 17' 11" x 10' 5" ( 5.46m x 3.18m )
with an extensive range of units at wall and base level. One and a half bowl inset sink, worktops and tiled spalshbacks. Integrated appliances including split level double electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over. Dishwasher and fridge. window to rear, french doors giving access to conservatory. Dado rail, radiator, tiled flooring, ornate coving and recessed lighting, underpelmet lighting.
Utility Room: 7' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.68m )
with units at base level with rolled edged worktop and tiled splashback. Door giving access to garden, window overlooking rear patio, radiator, tiled floor, ornate coving.
Conservatory: 17' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.61m )
of brick and UPVC construction with double and single doors giving access to outside. Two radiators, two ceiling light/fans.
having low level WC, vanity unit, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, coved ceiling.
Master Bedroom Suite:
the measurements do not include the entrance area to the Bedroom. The entrance area has a glass front built in cupboard. Radiator, dado rail, ornate coving.
Bedroom: 12' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.84m )
having window to front, radiator, two wall light points, dado rail, ornate coving and ceiling rose.
having shower cubicle, vanity unit, built in WC, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, tiled floor. Ornate coving and recessed lighting.
Bedroom 2: 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
with window to rear, radiator, dado rail. Built in mirror fronted sliding doors, ornate coving.
having bath with mixer taps, vanity unit and WC. Fully tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, window to side. tiled floor.
The property is set in good sized gardens which have been landscaped. Feature walling to front with double entrance gates giving access to large driveway leading to Double Garage block with twin up and over doors, side personnel door. Large patio area which leads through to rear garden comprising of shaped lawn with borders to sides set with an abundance of plants, trees and shrubs. Patio area to rear of conservatory. Further area with summer house. The gardens are a particular feature of this property.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn right and continue along London road taking the right turning into Seagate Road. Proceed to the junction with the A17, cross over the A17 and continue along Seagate Road and the property can be found on the left hand side of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61815200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.