2 bedroom town house for saleWarrels Court, Bramley, Leeds
Guide Price £122,000
- GUIDE PRICE £122,000 - £125,000
- End Terrace Property
- Two Double Bedrooms , Spacious Lounge
- Garage, Front & Rear Gardens
- Popular Residential Location Close to Train Station
GUIDE PRICE £122,000 - £125,000
A modern END TOWNHOUSE PROPERTY which benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS a useful GARAGE FOR OFF STREET PARKING and FRONT AND REAR GARDENS. Double glazing and Central heating. Early viewing recommended.
Offered for sale is this end terrace property which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for for professionals travelling from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The Property briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a three piece suite family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens and and garage which provides off street parking. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic property.
Side entrance door, understairs storage. Doors to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 17' x 11' 2" ( 5.18m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire inset in feature fireplace, laminate floor, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer, four ring gas hob with extractor over, built-in electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, a breakfast bar and a central heating radiator.
Stairs from the hall. Double glazed window the side elevation, access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
A three piece white suite comprising a paneled bath with shower over, wash and hand basin, W.C chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
The private garden has a lawn is enclosed. To the rear is a paved patio, flower borders and side access to the garage.
Garage 20' x 10' ( 6.10m x 3.05m )
A fantastic one and a half size garage with workshop area with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61815215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.