3 bedroom town house for saleOak Crescent, Havercroft, Wakefield
- For Sale by Auction on 13 March 2017 at the Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5DA
For Sale by Auction on 13 March 2017 at the Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5DA.
For Sale by Auction on 13 March 2017 at the Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5DA
Front entrance door with obscured glazed panel leading into the living room.
Living Room 11' 7" x 13' 6" Max ( 3.53m x 4.11m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, wood style flooring, tv point. Staircase access from the living room with open banistrail leading to the first floor. Door with brass fixture leading into inner hallway.
Wood flooring continues from the lounge. Smoke alarm. Walk-in storage cupboard housing the fuse box. Light on a dimmer switch.
Wood flooring continues from the hallway. Wall mounted wash basin with twin taps, partly tiled splashback,, w.c., radiator, extractor fan.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 13' 5" ( 2.62m x 4.09m )
Upvc window overlooking the gardens, aluminium patio doors leading to the rear gardens. Vinyl flooring, central ceiling spotlights, a range of high gloss base units with brass fixtures, laminate work surface, boiler housed here, one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, pull-out extractor fan, oven beneath, plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Staircase leading to the first floor landing. Loft access, radiator, airing cupboard housing the water tank.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 17' 5" Max ( 3.10m x 5.31m Max )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator. Cupboard over the bulkhead.
Bedroom 2 7' 6" Max x 10' 8" ( 2.29m Max x 3.25m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.98m )
Upvc double window to the rear aspect.
Panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., radiator, vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, light above the sink area, extractor fan.
Tarmacadam driveway to front. Enclosed garden to the rear with wooden fenced boundaries, mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and side gated access leading to the front to the property.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate then continue onto Denby Dale Road. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Doncaster Road. Take a right onto Barnsley Road/A61. Continue for 2 miles then take a left onto Chevet Lane. Take a left onto Haw Park Lane. Left onto Ten Lands Lane. Left onto B6428. Take a left, take a right onto Brier Lane. Keep right onto Brier Lane. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Willow Drive. Take a right onto oak Crescent. The property can be found on the right.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61818383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Wakefield on 01924 381381.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.