1 bedroom flat for saleField Acre Way, Long Stratton
Sold STC £118,000
- One Double Bedroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- First Floor Coach House Flat
**UNDER OFFER** Very well presented, rarely available one bedroom Coach House property situated in the popular village of Long Stratton. The property benefits off road parking an integral garage and gas fired central heating via radiator. The property is offered with no onward chain
Front aspect double glazed door, internal door to garage, stairs to living accommodation.
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, doors to;
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 6" ( 5.56m x 3.20m )
Two front aspect double glazed Dormer windows, radiator and carpet, door to;
Carpet, boiler cupboard, storage cupboard and doors to;
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, work surface with sink & drainer, integral 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, space for washing machine and fridge, radiator, wall and base mounted units, wood effect vinyl fooring and part tiled walls.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood effect vinyl fooring, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Front aspect double glazed Dormer window, radiator, carpet and built in double wardrobe.
Garage 18' 6" x 8' 5" ( 5.64m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61818428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.