2 bedroom terraced house for saleCheney Manor Road, Swindon
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing A Must
A deceptively sized two/three bedroom mid terraced property with garage and garden. Surrounded by amenities, schools and a regular bus route. VIEW NOW.
A deceptively sized two/three bedroom mid terraced property situated in a sought after location. Comprises: Lounge/diner, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, two/three bedrooms, garage and garden. Surrounded by amenities, schools and a regular bus route. Ideal purchase for First Time Buyers or Investors VIEWING A MUST.
Lounge / Diner 24' 9" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 7.54m Max x 3.89m Max )
Double glazed window to front, Two radiators. Open stairs. Downlights. Internal window to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 11" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.86m Max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Double glazed door to rear. Range of wall and base mounted units with solid oak work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Space for Aga Range Cooker. Cooker hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Access to attic room.
Attic Room 14' 9" Max x 13' 3" Max ( 4.50m Max x 4.04m Max )
Double glazed velux window. Eaves storage. Radiator. Downlights.
Walled. Path to front door.
Door to garage. Gated access to rear. Patio and decked area. Mature borders and plant area, Perfect for entertaining.
Up and over door. Power and light, Door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61818449.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.